Billy Graham's Words for a Shaken World.

 Note:-Please read this blog till the ending.


Don't let the headlines frighten you 

Yes we're living at a crisis period but God

Is with us in the midst of the grief in the midst of the suffering God is there oh God we don't understand at all but we believe you are the Great and the mighty God.

God I believe I trust in you even if I don't understand 

God still loves and he loves with such an everlasting love that he gave his son the Lord Jesus Christ to die for you and if it were not for that there is no hope in the world and those of us that follow him and serve him have a future that's brighter than tomorrow 

It is our glorious task to give hope through the message of the cross and the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ who came to bring peace in a broken world.

No matter what God has in store for us and for our world let us be found faithful and someday we will know all the strife and injustice and the pain that infect our world today is some day going to be over 




Hope is just the lord jesus christ

Bible Says, 

Suppose that I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send disease among my people, then if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:13-14

---------------------

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world in order to condemn the world, but in order to save the world through him.

John 3:16-17

-------------------

She will give birth to a son, and you will call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:21


"Faith points us beyond our problems to the hope we have in Christ." 



Amen Amen Amen.



Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.