10 Bible Verses About Praising God in Hard Times

Note.:-Please read this blog till the ending.

.
.
.
1.Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, fear not, and do not be afraid of them; for Yahweh your God, he it is who goes with you; he will not fail you nor forsake you."

2.2 Corinthians 5:7-8
For we walk by faith, not by sight. So we have confidence. We would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

3.1 Peter 2:9-10 
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God's possession, so that you would announce the wonderful actions of the one who called you out from darkness into his marvelous light.
Once you were not a people,
but now you are the people of God.
You did not receive mercy,
but now you have received mercy.

4.1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him, because he(God) cares for you.

5.Psalms 34:10
The young lions sometimes lack food and suffer hunger,
but those who seek Yahweh will not lack anything good.

6.Psalms 46:1-3
 God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change,
though the mountains should be shaken into the heart of the seas,
though its waters roar and rage, and
though the mountains tremble with their swelling. Selah

7.Psalms 103:1-6
I give praise to Yahweh with all my life, and with all that is within me, I give praise to his holy name. I give praise to Yahweh with all my life, and I remember all of his good deeds. He forgives all your sins; he heals all your diseases. He redeems your life from destruction; he crowns you with covenant faithfulness and acts of tender mercy. He satisfies your life with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle.Yahweh does what is fair and does acts of justice for all who are oppressed.

8.Habakkuk 3:17-19
Though the fig tree does not bud 
and there is no produce from the vines;
and though the produce of the olive tree disappoints 
and the fields yield no food;
and though the flock is cut off from the fold 
and there are no cattle in the stalls, this is what I will do.
Still, I will rejoice in Yahweh. 
I will be joyful because of the God of my salvation.
The Lord Yahweh is my strength
and he makes my feet like the deer's.
He makes me go forward on my high places.
—To the music director, on my stringed instruments.


9.Isaiah 25:1
Yahweh, you are my God; I will exalt you, I will praise your name;
for you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago, in perfect faithfulness.

10. Isaiah 12:4
On that day you will say, "Give thanks to Yahweh and call upon his name;
declare his deeds among the peoples, proclaim that his name is exalted.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoy it.
If you liked it, then share it with others and keep moving forward in the name of God.
.
.
.
"May Yahweh(God) bless you and keep you.

Amen Amen Amen.

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.