20 Bible verse about faith

 Note:-Please read this blog till the ending.



In this lesson we will learn that we should believe in God because in many cases many Christian lose their faith.

But God is merciful. He forgives us because He is a merciful God.

And we can understand through this varse that we should never lose faith.





1.Psalms 46:10-11

Be quiet and know that I am God;

I will be exalted among the nations; I will be exalted on the earth.

Yahweh of hosts is with us;

the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah


2.John 8:24

Therefore, I said to you that you will John 8:24Therefore, I said to you that you will die in your sins. For unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins."


3.Mark 11:24

Therefore I say to you: Everything you pray and ask for, believe that you received it, and it will be yours.


4.Hebrews 11:6

Now without faith it is impossible to please him. For it is necessary that anyone coming to God must believe that he exists and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.


5.Matthew 21:21-22

Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to this fig tree, but you will even say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and thrown into the sea,' and it will be done. Whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive."



6. 1 John 5:4

For everyone who is born from God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.


7.Psalms 28:7

Yahweh is my strength and my shield;

my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.

Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,

and I will praise him with singing.


8.1 Peter 1:21

Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and gave him glory, so that your faith and hope would be in God.


9.James 1:3-4

You know that the testing of your faith produces endurance. Let endurance complete its work, so that you may become fully developed and complete, not lacking anything.


10.Galatians 3:26-27

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.


11.Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and this did not come from you, it is the gift of God, not from works, so that no one may boast.


12.Psalms 118:8-9

It is better to take shelter in Yahweh

than to put confidence in man.

It is better to take refuge in Yahweh

than to put one's trust in a princes.


13.Luke 1:37

For nothing will be impossible for God."


14.Psalms 147:11

Yahweh takes pleasure in those who honor him,

who hope in his covenant faithfulness.


15.Psalms 118:6

Yahweh is with me; I will not be afraid;

what can man do to me?


16. 1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Be watchful, stand fast in the faith, act like men, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love.


17.Acts 16:31

They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your house."


18.Exodus 23:25

You must worship Yahweh your God, and he will bless your bread and water. I will remove sickness from among you.


19.Mark 9:23

Jesus said to him, "'If you are able'? All things are possible for the one who believes."


20.Psalms 62:1-2

I wait in silence for God alone;

my salvation comes from him.

He alone is my rock and my salvation;

he is my high tower; I will not be greatly moved.


I hope you enjoy it.

If you liked it, then share it with others and keep moving forward in the name of God.


May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. 

Philippians 4:23


Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:2


-God bless you all my friends-




Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.