20 Inspirational Bible Verses

Note:-Please read this blog till the ending.





Only God can convict nonbelievers of their sins. Only He can convince them of the truth of the Gospel.


1.Romans 8:38-39

For I have been convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor governments, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


2.Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you, and I will help you, and I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


3.Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart

and do not lean on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him

and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6


4.Joshua 1:9

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid. Do not be discouraged. Yahweh your God is with you wherever you go."


5.1 Peter 5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him, because God

cares for you.


6.John 16:33

I have spoken these things to you so that you will have peace in me. In the world you have troubles, but have courage, I have conquered the world."


7.James 1:27

Religion that is pure and unspoiled before our God and Father is to help the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.


8.Psalms 69:32-33

The meek have seen it and are glad;

you who seek after God, let your hearts live.

For Yahweh hears the needy

and does not despise his prisoners.


9.Psalms 121:2, 5, 7-8

My help comes from Yahweh,

who made heaven and earth.

Yahweh is your guardian;

Yahweh is the shade at your right hand.

Yahweh will protect you from all harm,

and he will protect your life.

Yahweh will protect you in all you do

now and forevermore.


10.1 John 4:4

You are from God, dear children, and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.


11.Philippians 4:13

The power that God gives me. I can do everything in it.


12.Galatians 6:7-8

Do not be deceived. God is not mocked, for whatever a man plants, that he will also gather in.For he who plants seed to his own sinful nature, from the sinful nature will gather in destruction. The one who plants seed to the Spirit, from the Spirit will gather in eternal life from the Spirit.


13.Exodus 15:2

Yahweh is my strength and song,

and he has become my salvation.

This is my God, and I will praise him,

my father's God, and I will exalt him.


14.Deuteronomy 30:16

If you obey the decrees of Yahweh your God, in which I am commanding you today to love Yahweh your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments, his regulations, and his statutes, you will live and multiply, and Yahweh your God will bless you in the land that you are entering to possess.


15.Galatians 2:20-21

I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, then Christ died for nothing!


16.1 John 5:12-13

The one who has the Son has life. The one who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

I have written to you these things so that you will know that you have eternal life—to you who believe in the name of the Son of God.


17.

No weapon that is formed against you will succeed;

and you will condemn everyone who accuses you.

This is the heritage of the servants of Yahweh, and their vindication from me—this is Yahweh's declaration."


18.Nahum 1:7

Yahweh is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he is faithful to those who take refuge in him.


19.Proverbs 30:5

Every word of God is tested;

he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.


20.Genesis 28:15

Behold, I am with you, and I will keep you wherever you go. I will bring you into this land again; for I will not leave you. I will do all that I have promised to you."


I hope you enjoy it.


If you liked it, then share it with others and keep moving forward in the name of God.


May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. 

Philippians 4:23


Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

Philippians 4:2


-God bless you all my friends-



Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.