Encouraging Psalms

Note:-Please read this blog till the ending.

.
.
1. Psalms 16
Psalms 16:8, 11
I set Yahweh before me at all times, so I will not be shaken from his right hand!
You teach me the path of life; abundant joy resides in your presence; delights abide in your right hand forever!"

2.Psalms 23
Psalms 23:1, 6
Yahweh is my shepherd; I will lack nothing.
Surely goodness and covenant faithfulness will pursue me all the days of my life;
and I will live in the house of Yahweh for the length of my days!

3.Psalms 27
Psalms 27:1-2
Yahweh is my light and my salvation;
whom should I fear?
Yahweh is my life's refuge;
whom should I dread?
When evildoers approached me to devour my flesh,
my adversaries and my enemies stumbled and fell.

4. Psalms 34
Psalms 34:1-4
I will praise Yahweh at all times,
his praise will always be in my mouth.
I will praise Yahweh!
May the oppressed hear and rejoice.
Praise Yahweh with me,
let us lift up his name together.
I sought Yahweh and he answered me,
and he gave me victory over all my fears.

Psalms 34:18-19
Yahweh is close to the brokenhearted,
and he saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Many are the troubles of the righteous,
but Yahweh delivers them out of them all.

5.Psalms 46
Psalms 46:1, 5, 11
God is our refuge and strength,
a very present help in trouble.
God is in the middle of her; she will not be moved;
God will help her, and he will do so at the dawn of morning.
Yahweh of hosts is with us;
the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
.
.
.
I hope you enjoy it.
If you liked it, then share it with others and keep moving forward in the name of God.
.
.
.
Now to our God and Father be the glory forever and ever. 

Amen Amen Amen



Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.