What is say 1 Corinthians 13:13..?

Note:-Please read this blog till the ending.

.
.
.
Love is described in the Bible as very important in 1 Corinthians 13:13.

1 Corinthians 13:13
‘And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.’

- We need these three vital aspects in our daily lives: faith, hope and love.
- Faith, hope, and love is what makes all the difference in our lives.
- But to know love and to share love, is the greatest of them all.
- May you realise how much God loves you, and may you share His love with others.

Praying for my brother and sister.:
Loving Father God, thank You that I can have faith and confidence in You. My hope is found in You, and therefore I can have confident expectation in Your faithfulness towards me. Thank You for Your great love for me, may I reflect that love to those around me in the name of Jesus Christ. 
Amen Amen Amen.

Have A Wonderful Day
.
.
.
My love be with you all in Christ Jesus. 
May Yahweh(God) bless you and keep you.

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.