Holy bible message.

Note..:- Please read this blog till the ending.
May the Today Bible verses help you build a spiritual relationship with God. You read this verse and understand what God is telling you and what God wants from you.

What does Psalm 27 say?
Psalm 27 Of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid? When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.

8 best messages in the Bible?
John 16:33
"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

Isaiah 41:10 
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Philippians 4:6–7 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Joshua 1:9
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go."

Proverbs 3:5–6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not learn on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

Psalm 119:50: 
“This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life.”

Romans 8:28: 
“And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

What is a good Bible verse for hope?
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." "Yes, my soul, find rest in God; my hope comes from him. Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.".
.
.
.
God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. May grace and peace be to you. 


Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.