Weekly Bible Devotional–1 (November,2021)

Note..:- Please read this blog till the ending.

May the weekly Bible verses help you build a spiritual relationship with God. You read this verse and understand what God is telling you and what God wants from you.



8 November,2021

For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the people who are lost."

Luke 19:10


9 November,2021

I know what it is to be poor, and I also know what it is to have plenty. In every way and in all things I have learned the secret of how to be well-fed or to be hungry, and how to have an abundance or to be in need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:12-13


10 November,2021

Now without faith it is impossible to please him. For it is necessary that anyone coming to God must believe that he exists and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.

Hebrews 11:6


11 November,2021

God(Jesus Christ) is your praise, and he is your God, who has done for you these great and fearsome things, which your eyes have seen.

Deuteronomy 10:21


12 November,2021

I could not go beyond Yahweh's word and anything bad or good, or anything at all that I might want to do. I can say only what Yahweh tells me to say.' Did I not say this to them?

Numbers 24:13


13 November,2021

For if we have become united with him in the likeness of his death, we will also be united with his resurrection. We know this, that our old man was crucified with him, in order that the body of sin might be destroyed. This happened so that we should no longer be enslaved to sin.

Romans 6:5-6


14 November,2021

Let us be content so that we may have courage to say,

"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.

What can a man do to me?"

Hebrews 13:6

.

God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. May grace and peace be to you. 

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.