Fear No More

One of the most crippling conditions you can find yourself in - is living in fear. It changes how you act, feel, think and simply put . . . can destroy you and drain all joy from your heart. And the sad thing is, fear will keep you from being the person God wants you to be. There is only one cure . . . and that is trusting in Jesus! God does not want His children to live in fear. The Bible says in Joshua 1:9, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”

And in Psalm 23:4, we’re told, “Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” If a loved one is in trouble - trust Jesus. If you’re struggling to pay bills - trust Jesus! If God is leading you in a new direction - go forward with faith and confidence that God has your back. In other words, in all things, do not be afraid - trust Jesus! He has promised to be right there with you, and God always keeps His promises! There’s no reason to be afraid if God is holding your hand! If you are finding it hard to “fear no more,” just claim this promise in Psalm 34:4: “I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” And just like He did for David, God will deliver you too!

Psalm 94:19 - "In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts delight my soul." 

Romans 8:38-39 - "For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." 

Psalm 27:1 - "A Psalm of David. The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?" 

2 Timothy 1:7 - "For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 

Psalm 118:6 - "The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

Give God the first place in your life.

God's help.