KNOW YOUR PURPOSE



"Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you, before you were born I set you apart... Jeremiah 1:5" 
The most important question in your life that you must first ask yourself and make sure you get the correct answer is, "Who am I?" Because if you do not know who you are here on earth, you may live a life that has no benefit, especially to your creator. 

Why do I say this? You were created for God's purpose, "You are not a result of a natural process." God created you for a purpose, which is why He told Prophet Jeremiah, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you," For your life to be beneficial to God, you must fulfil His purpose. 

So, the important thing here is to ask yourself, "Who does God know me as?" Then He says, "And before you were born, I set you apart." If Jeremiah was set apart for a special work, then everyone is set apart for a special work. For Jeremiah, God told him, "I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Who were you created to be? What were you created to do? And where? Even the location matters. 

Just because you do your job well, and you are good at it, you earn money, and you are accepted and praised by people, that does not mean you were created to do that job. David was a good harp player, and in the entire nation of Israel, he was the only one seen as fit to play the harp for  King Saul. But David's purpose was not to be a harp player. He was also a mighty warrior who killed Goliath when no one else in Israel could. But David was not created to be a soldier or a fighter. So even if you have a talent or gift for doing something, ask God, "Did you create me to do this?" 

Today's message is specifically for those who are still unsure about what they are doing and have not yet discovered their purpose on Earth. God is there, and you can ask Him because He is the one who created you. Pray to Him, and He will show you the purpose of your creation. 

Prayer: Oh, LORD, I know You created me for Your special purpose. I pray today that You reveal Your purpose to me so that I may live a beneficial life that pleases You. 

_______
Writer: Minister Lucas Kaaya

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

God's help.

Give God the first place in your life.