God Will Guide You on What to Do, Trust in Him

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." Psalm 32:8

Maybe today you have a challenge or problem that is giving you a hard time, and you don't know what tomorrow will bring, or you are at a point in your life where you need to make decisions and you don't know what the right choices are. Or you want to do something but so far you don't know how to achieve it, and you don't know how to go about it.

If you are in such a situation, the only thing to do for now is to ask God to guide you, and if you have already done so, believe that He is working on your matter and therefore He will show you the right thing to do.

Do not be afraid because of the uncertainties surrounding you now and the darkness you see in your life, even if there is something you once believed was God's will but it has suddenly changed and now you are worried, not knowing what God's will is. Do not give up, pray again, believe again, and God will guide you.

His word says, "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you."
When He says "I will instruct you," it means that when you are taught, you must understand, and there are tests you must pass, and if you fail the test, it is not the end for you. You study again and then retake the test until you pass. Then God will show you the way you should go.

Also, God says, "I will counsel you." Here, it means you and God sit together and plan things. Then He advises you, telling you, "My child, do this or go this way." Then He says, "With my eyes upon you," meaning, God is watching over you. There is nothing better in this world than knowing someone is watching over you and wants to see you succeed, watching you all the time so that if there is a problem, He immediately warns you, and if there is danger, He immediately comes to defend you. Therefore, God watches over you all the time with loving eyes. He has not forgotten you; you are not alone. Trust God and depend on Him all the time. Amen.

Prayer: Oh, LORD, I know you are with me, teaching and guiding me. I pray you give me the obedience and faith to believe in you and follow you all the time. Amen

Comments

Weekly Bible devotion

Hebrew Bible words in English..!

God's help.

Give God the first place in your life.